Betta Fish Forum banner

I'm new!

2K views 33 replies 9 participants last post by  ChoclateBetta 
#1 ·
Hi, my name is Jenn. I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself. I have 4 bettas and three of them I've had for over 2 years. I love betta fish and am constantly reading to learn more about them. I'm looking forward to being part of this community and would love to hear from you!
I'm also trying to figure out how to add pics - if you know how can you please tell me? Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Sadly he is missing the whole dorsal fin :( It started 7 months ago as a small white thing on his side so i treated for fungus. It just never really got better. Over time time it started to spread and get worse. I kept treating him on and off, but nothing helped. Today it looks really bad.

#15 ·
Carter used to be in a 1.5 gallon unheated I added a heater from my ten my sister had an excact replica and her Betta died a month later, I then moved him in a few other tank I now have him in a 10 gallon, Heated, Filtered, and Planted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.