Betta Fish Forum banner

tumor...

1K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Hopeseeker 
#1 ·
how long can a betta live with a tumor? Jericho has what looks like a growth under his scales and it looks like it might be bigger than before....kinda sticking out more. And it's hard to take a pic of it. Every time I try to get a pic of it or try to get a closer look, he shows me his other side....

#3 ·
My Beloved HMPK boy had one for about....7-8 months before he passed on, and it was right on his gill plate. However, it depends on how quickly it grows. :{

#6 ·
I will try....he's not very photogenic anymore... had bad case of fin rot last year....he still eats like a little piggy and loves attention.I have even recently bought stress coat to see if it will help his fins...trying my best to take care of my boys. Have a water test kit at the post office, but due to work schedule and post office hours, I won't be able to get it from there until Tuesday.
The "tumor" showed up a couple months ago and has been something that I keep checking on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.