Betta Fish Forum banner

Canadian for sale thread

4K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  BeautifulBetta123 
#1 ·
I have decided too create a for sale thread for Canadians. I have been having a hard time finding cultures, IAL, ect so please if you are willing too ship to Canada or are in Canada and have something for sale please post it here. If you are looking for something you can post it on here too. I will in the near future have somethings for sale including plants, IAL, cultures, bettas, and snails so watch for my updates.

#11 ·
you got to it before i could :evil:

#7 ·
Can I have Amy Lims link? Thanks I will probably get extra then sell it on here so watch for my posts! I think I like this thread already lol. Great hopefully the posts will keep coming.

#10 ·
Looking for

- Plants
- Snails
- Cultures
- IAL
- 6500k light bulbs
- Sponge filter
- Heaters
Please pm or email me if you have any of these items for sale. I am also looking for cultures but have a deal half made but feel free to send me info on cultures you have available. Thanks

#19 ·
Don't know about frogbit but my lps gave myself and the other NL member silverfang FREE salvinia (which is basically like frogbit in that it floats and its "weeds" are strings with tonnes of infusoria or whatever it is that fry need).

#23 ·
I miss Big Al's...

If anyone has low-maintenance plants for sale, please let me know...Petsmart here is limited to Java Fern, sword plants, wisteria, hornwort and cabomba...and sometimes crypts...

#30 ·
I'm interested depending on how much they cost.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.