Betta Fish Forum banner

My new bunny

3K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  dbooknook 
#1 ·
I got her yesterday. I got her from Runnings ( a feed/tractor store ) I would of loved to adopt a bunny but there is little to no places to adopt bunnies around here.

But here she is, they said she was a mini-rex/lop mix. c:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
She is so cute! Have you named her yet?

#3 ·
I just died... from cuteness attack!

#7 ·
Awwww..... shes on a giraffe pillow pet. So cute.

#8 ·
I miss my bunny now. It died 6 years ago.:cry:

#12 ·
She's so cute! I just died of an overload of cuteness! ;3 If I had a bunny like that, I would name it Oreo! This bunny has a cute face and a cute name.

#13 ·
I was seven when I lost mine. I named mine Helga, even though it was a boy(I was four).

#17 ·
Congrats on your bunny! I don't think she's a mini rex mix, however. If she is, it's very little in the mix.
She's so cute!! I like her name :)
(your friend's bunny should have been neutered to reduce aggression issues) when Boo reaches 6 months old, you need to have her spayed to eliminate the chances of her getting cancer (I lost a bunny to it and it was dreadfully sad bc it's an avoidable premature and painful death). It will also eliminate the "aggression" she will grow into with puberty.
Enjoy Boo!

#19 ·
I'm guessing she must be just a lop then? I'm not all to good with identifying breeds, and yes we are planning to get her spayed when she's old enough.

Random update. We moved her out of her store bought cage and now she has a 2 x 4' grid cage with tons of running room that she loves. C:

#20 ·
Oh yes! Grid cages are wonderful!! I've built more grid pens now in the last 5 years that I care to mention!! lol (wasn't very good at first and they fell apart fro the cat jumping in). Now I have a very secure 3 storey condo 3Lx 2Wx3H
She might be a lop, but her ears may take a while to drop. Some lops never fully drop and they have helicoptor ears!! <3 My fave!

#22 ·
OMG just found this thread. Don't you just love runnings? We got a baby bunny last Friday. Ours is a mini rex from a breeder in MN he's almost 7 weeks old. I looked around to adopt as well but there is NO WHERE here in SD to adopt bunnies lol. I love the name.

#23 ·
Is he the one in your avatar, Ivandert? If he is that is adorable!

#25 ·
Lvandert, oh he is gorgeous, my brother used to have a female, flopsy she was called, her coat, was just soooo soft, she wasn't a mini though...well not with that butt on her :p she died 3 days before my brothers birthday, 5 years old :(

#26 ·
lol thanks. But this is Boo's thread, she's the pretty one here lol. I just wanted to pop in and say how coincidence it is that two people in SD got bunnies within a few weeks of each other, that both are on this site lol.

Was your brother's bunny spade? females need to be spade or bread otherwise the develop ovarian cancer. It generally hits about 5 years old.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.