Betta Fish Forum banner

~Black Bettas~

4K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  betta lover1507 
#1 ·
Lets all share our beautiful black bettas!

I recently bought this black melano OHM feathertail/rosetail from petsmart. Once his fine are longer I'll know if he's a feathertail or rosetail. It's basically the same thing, feathertail is just a extreme rosetail.

I had this guy a few months ago, I ended up giving him to a friend who loooooved him lol. He's a black lace crowntail from petsmart.

See less See more
#7 ·
Shruikan!!!! I love my Black Orchid boy! I plan to breed him to a BO-CT female I got from Chard! I can't wait to see their children! LOL

He's what recently got me into the betta hobby recently... 12 bettas later! LOL Everyone else's fish are gorgeous too!

#9 ·
Right? Hey they could be! LOL I love black orchids! I'm a huge fan ever since we got a shipment of them in a while back and I got this boy! I can't wait to breed them.

#11 ·
YES! I love it! Nice fish! I'm hoping to get more purple color in my spawn because the female is more purple/blue than the male <3

#13 ·
Spike is my only true black one, but Spreckers mitt Mittens and Jerk have some black to them. Didn't know if they would count or not since they are blue with some black on them. :-?

#16 ·
Black coloration is very difficult to get unless you are lucky and you get the right female who carry a lot of black gene. For my part, i tried to get super black dragon hm like that fish showing in here, but it is not now. Hopefully, one of my Thai friend breeder will get it one day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.