Betta Fish Forum banner

Finally a name!

431 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Emmahlee 
#1 ·
I got this fellow on Sunday from Petco, and he seemed feisty in his bowl which immediately caught my eye.

After getting situated into our new 2.5 gallon tank, life seemed pretty cool. Until he found his reflection (we all know this story don't we). A little flare here, a little flare there, NO! He's back! Have to go flare some more. Eventually he took care of his enemy and proudly swam off to dream fishy thoughts. Until that rock down there! That fiend! And he dove and suddenly.......(wait for it)............decided flopping over was more fun. Still staring at the rock, but let his butt end relax to one side. Mr. Rock proved to be no enemy so we decided to go check out the rest of our world.

Today I had my fins nice and open (but not too much, until that nasty fish came back. He looks just like me, but I'm tougher than he!)

I made a new friend today too, his name is Nemo. He doesn't do much and usually stays at the top of the tank, but it's kind of weird when he floats toward me, so I show him who's boss and push him around a bit with the occasional nip.

Hello, my name is Twpsyn (tup-sin), which is Welsh! Unfortunately it's Welsh for stupid...but I'll prove her wrong, don't worry, at least I'll t- THAT DARN FISH IS BACK, HANG ON *darts off to flare*

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.