Betta Fish Forum banner

Meet Vulcan

3K views 42 replies 14 participants last post by  ltshinthebetta 
#1 ·
This, is Vulcan. His name means "to flash" and it was the name of the Roman god of Fire. I got him today at Petco, and he's a delta. Right now he's anxiously exploring his new one gallon home :) He'll eventually be upgraded to a five gallon, but it might be awhile.

v His tank v

v Him v

He's actually got a lot more red in him, but the camera flash pretty much bleached it out. He loves his tank, which makes me incredibly happy. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship xD

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks! It was caught between him, a beautiful black and gold delta, and a purple crowntail that had been there for awhile. I already have two dark fish and two crowntails, so I went with a light delta, something I have neither of :p

#9 ·
wow hes wonderful, soo beautiful, im very jealous

#13 ·
I absolutely love his colours! Congrats on such a lovely fish. ♥

#14 ·
DRAGON!!! Gimme gimme gimme!!

#22 ·
Haha! He's going to hunt you down. You'll wake up with a missing betta :)

#30 ·
Eh, I do it all the time. Drink my energy drink at 8 AM or so. But I don't have that effect from it. I just perk up a little for long enough to get through lecture lol.

#36 ·
Well, I went back and got the black and gold delta I thought was so adorable. His name is now Devin, meaning "little black one", and he's in a one gallon. I'm THROUGH! I need nice tanks and decorations now, and that's it xD Three of my six are in 1 gallon tanks or smaller, so it's time to started preparing to upgrade them. And only two of my six tanks have heaters, and winter is on the way. Time to start saving, eh? I'll post some pictures of him later.

#38 ·
Wait till you breed them XD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.