Betta Fish Forum banner

my daughters amazing science fair concept

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mountaintrout 
#1 ·
howdy all. im new here and i am so proud of my daughter wanting to effect change in the betta world. she is conducting a sience fair project with a 2 1/2 to 3 year plan. she will be testing how bettas are effected by electro magnetic fields. both on health and viability in breeding. the time period and experiment is going to be very intensive to say the least. her goal is to change the way they are shipped and stored. if emf's helps or hurts them, she wants to give this data and her findings to people in place to make big decisions on how bettas are impoted and sold. She is in 7th grade and want to encite changes in how bettas are seen by producers and consumers. she has a heart of the purest gold and this is an awesome daddy/daughter thing. anybody interested in this, please let me know. can always use help from experienced betta lovers. we shall post through the progress. There is so much involved and warmup are as set as I can be by reading so much and getting amazing help from great people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.