Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM   #6981 
LoveMyBettas

Thank you:))) I have 2 - 10 gallons I grabbed at the Petco $1/g sale! I wish I could have gotten more. I can't wait to have the next progress step to share;) I DID get the report cover binder things, so I will be able to set one up soon, but I am really busy this week & will not be home but here & there. When I move them, I want to be able to monitor them. :} I think I would bring all the bettas home if I could;) LOL Unfortunately, I live in an apt. They say "no pets" .... I am not entirely sure they mean fish:) LOL but I have them anyways.
LoveMyBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:27 PM   #6982 
Tree

Eeep! that $1 gallon sale is the best! and no problem the more time to take on it the better it will look I always say. ;) so take your time in setting it up and showing us.

I'm limited to money and space. My sister hates seeing my fish cause she keeps seeing me get more and more. So I moved them into my bedroom only. Problem solved. hehe

Haha I never followed the rules in the apartments. When I lived in one, we have four ferrets and a cat. they didn't know about the ferrets. ;)
Tree is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
arteries;), betta pics!, glory werz here!:b, wonderful bettas