Betta Fish Forum banner

Hey! I'm Peas.

941 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  ChoclateBetta 
#1 ·
Sometimes shortened to "Pea". I'm seventeen and from Kansas. I recently got into bettas and my little VT, Hachi, is my darling little boy. I got him on whim because I fell in love with him when I went to Petco one night after work. I went later that night with some money and brought him home with the basics in hand until I was able to get a new tank for him (I walked out with that .5 marina cube thing).

He is now kept in a 2 Gallon glass cookie jar from Walmart, equipped with some silk plants, gravel, a 15w heater and a neighbour who happens to be a snail haha.
After Christmas, my gift to him is going to be a 10 gallon tank and a lot of new goodies to make both him and I happy. I love this fish so much and I panic if something doesn't look right. He keeps me calm from my anxiety and has helped me get some better grades in school. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

In addition to Hachi and Harley, I have two cats: R1 and R6, named after the Yamaha motorcycles respectively. They're brothers and they enjoy watching Hachi do his betta thing.

I hope I learn a lot more to betta keeping here!

TL;DR: I'm Peas and I own a VT named Hachi, a snail named Harley and two cats named R1 and R6. Hi.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.