Betta Fish Forum banner

Some B/W drawings...

1K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Indigo Betta 
#1 ·
My first 2 times with heavily shaded bettas... They aren't that good compared to some of my horses/chickens, but it'll do, right? :3 Also, I am looking to brush up on my skill, so i'm looking for some models. If you have a very well photographed picture of your betta I'll most likely do it :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Beautiful! I wonder what that would look like in color. Masterpiece. ;-)

Kryce is a good model, IMO at the least. xD He's a delta, I see you do HMs. Do you still want to draw him or want my VT?

Organism Fish Aquarium Tail Fish

Blue Fish Cobalt blue Fish Organism

#3 ·
Beautiful! I wonder what that would look like in color. Masterpiece. ;-)

Kryce is a good model, IMO at the least. xD He's a delta, I see you do HMs. Do you still want to draw him or want my VT?

View attachment 176041

View attachment 176049
Ooh, he'll be good for my scale practice. Along with black edging. I'll do him :) It's late where I am, but i'll most likely be able to do it tomorrow. May I see your VT?

#4 ·
It's late for me, too! But oh well, summer vacation am I right? xD Thanks, again!

As for Breme, only have the photos of him a little shy. They were from last month, but I also have a flare shot.

Red Transparent material Glass Organism Drink

Fish Feeder fish Fish Organism Freshwater aquarium

#17 ·
If you don't have time I understand! But if you have the chance could you do my new betta Krusa? She is also my avatar and has two dots on her head if you can't see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.