Betta Fish Forum banner

Betta tribute (For the people that have deceased/dead bettas)

12K views 112 replies 24 participants last post by  Little Leaf 
#1 · (Edited)
Art for the bettas who have passed on

Hiya, guys.

I've decided I'm making a tribute for all the dead bettas. Please give a clear picture of your betta when it was still alive (to the people who lost their bettas). I'll draw a picture with color and maybe some aura-ish thingy. I'll use your pictures for an intro of who's betta died... (I think that made no sense?)

I'll even add some music and draw your betta in a good tank, if that's possible.

S.I.P to all the bettas that died.

I'll be accepting 20 requests, I won't post the taken/available spots, I'll track it in real life, then, when the limit has been reached, I'll post: "Limit reached" in red and bold.

#6 ·
Sure. (I know what it's like to miss a pet, my turtle ran away years ago and I never found him ever)

S.I.P Sunny and Sparky :cry:

May Sunny and Sparky be swimming in the warm, flowing waters of the rainbow bridge.

#8 ·
Announcement!

Hiya, guys.

I've decided I'm making a tribute for all the dead bettas. Please give a clear picture of your betta when it was still alive (to the people who lost their bettas). I'll draw a picture with color and maybe some aura-ish thingy. I'll use your pictures for an intro of who's betta died... (I think that made no sense?)

I'll even add some music and draw your betta in a good tank, if that's possible.

S.I.P to all the bettas that died.

I'll be accepting 20 requests, I won't post the taken/available spots, I'll track it in real life, then, when the limit has been reached, I'll post: "Limit reached" in red and bold.

EDIT: if you post a crowntail, I will have to convert it into another tail type because I can't draw crowntails at all. I tried, it was a failure.

#9 ·
May you draw Bae please? He looks a lot like this:

#10 ·
Aw, this is a very sweet idea :) Do you think you can add my HMPK Galaxy? I miss him a lot, and it would be awesome to see him added to the tribute <3

Thank you c:

#14 ·
You are so sweet for doing this :)

#25 ·
All I have are two dead. (which is good. -laugh-)

#27 ·
My sweet little baby betta Shelby just recently passed (10-1-12). Here is a picture of her. This is a wonderful thing you are doing.

Attachments

#28 ·
Well, I had a Betta before Lebron, he died when I was still treating him for Ich. :\ I don't have a picture of him, he's just a royal blue CT. I miss him..

#31 ·
can you post a picture of what he used to look like from google or something?
and I'll have to convert it to a different tail type.

what tail type would you like?

#40 ·
Sorry for your loss. I know the feeling. :c

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.