Betta Fish Forum banner

A tribute to my past 2 betta

711 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Dwarden3 
#1 ·
So far I have had 3 betta fish. I am currently still on #3. His name is Sigmund. Thankfully he is doing fine. My first betta was a steel blue crowntail. He live for 4 months, and then suddenly died for no apparent reason. His name was Acrimony. I couldn't stand to see my tank empty, so I waited a few weeks and got a new one. Betta #2's name was Apollo. Apollo's story is really tragic. He was a pastel crowntail. He only lived for 5 days. I went out of town for the last 3 of those days. I told my mother to feed him, and she did. I think that Apollo must have been sick before I left. Now I am on Sigmund. He is a generic pet store ct betta. He doesn't have great genes, but he makes a great pet! He is going on 9 months in my care, so I estimate him to be between 13-16 months old.

#3 ·
If we are doing all the fish i had in my life add in 34 goldfish all named fishy when I was a child, and then add a few other goldfish. I wasnt a very creative namer as a child.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.