Betta Fish Forum banner

Poor Flame.. and poor me

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Calmwaters 
#1 ·
So today was my first time trying to clean the new bowl, i got Flame out into a cup, but when I was trying to pour the fish water into the sink, it slipped out of my hands, and i tried to catch it, and before I knew it, the bowl was smashed on the ground, and broken, and I had a huge deep thick gash in my hand. it was bleeding like crazy, and my dad heard it from downstairs, and he thought I broke the mirror :lol: but it was the bowl
so my hand was hurting so much and blood was gushing out like ccrazy, so I had to go tho the hospital, and I spend three hours getting it cleans, getting the glass out of my hand and getting 5 stiches :(
So right now Flame is living in a cup :)() my dad said he'll get me a new bowl, but now he's saying for now on, only plastic ones just incase I drop it again. :lol:
It's also really hard to type with my stiches,but atleast I have something to brag about at school :lol:

#4 ·
ugh sorry but the mention of blood makes the hairs on my neck stand up i am glad your ok :)

#6 ·
My friends lil bro got a pocket knife one day and about a week later he was cutting something with it and he cut his finger. So here he is dripping blood and he says "it's not that bad" and then he looks at it and almost threw up (he gags at the sight of blood.....real bad). Just a story I thought I'd share :p

#7 ·
Im fine, but Flame looks pretty depressed in the little cup :(
I'm going to Petland today to get a new home for him, and I also get to shop for my halloween costume :D

#10 ·
I feel bad for the three of you, Flame, Jazattackk, and my friends bro :p. Supriseingly with all the stupid stunts I pull I've never needed stitches or broken a bone.

#12 ·
Ouch! Hope you feel better soon.

I've also never broken any bones before. Stiches I got once because my sister slammed by finger in the car door, also chiped a bit of my bone.

#13 ·
Oww! D: Geez, that must have hurt! Now I'm super scared to handle my glass bowls....and I fear for my life if I ever have to move one of my tanks again :lol:

I've never broken anything either.... however, throughout my life, I've fallen and skinned my knees three times(just healing up from the third), strained a major tendon in my right shoulder, messed up a couple ribs(I think I did something to the tissue between them...), dislocated a toe, and had surgery on my mouth(which was the only time I've ever had stitches).
Fun times, fun times...:lol: Though, never been to the hospital for any of the injuries ;-)

#14 ·
I've never gotten hurt, lol. The worst thing I've ever gotten was a busted lip x3
And yeah, that scares me now xD I have three bowls, but thankfully I'm not using my 5 gallon glass tank anymore xDD
Get better soon! :) Glad nothing worse happened.

#15 ·
Yeah, I've had a cast on my arm, but it wasn't a broken bone. I've never gotten stitches either, I just don't have full feeling in three of my finger tips, because of bad injuries. :p I'm kinda clumsy sometimes.

#19 ·
Wow I am glad your ok. I have never broken anything but I did have a brain tumor the size of a small grapefruit 2 years ago luckly it was not cancer but it got me 32 staples across my head. I also had a csection with one of my children and had staples from that but other than that I have been pretty lucky.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.