Betta Fish Forum banner

Better Late then Never Right?

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Oldfishlady 
#1 ·
I just realized that I never properly introduced myself on here and I signed up in February! Lets see! I'm 26 from Central NY, the Hudson Valley. Im going to school for business and animal science with the hope of one day opening up my own pet store. I have been keeping bettas since 2005, at my highest number I had over 30 (males and females) But right now I only have 4 boys and 3 girls (the girls live in a 30 gallon with a bunch of platies and do great)

There was a time when I really wanted to breed and show, but I decided that I would rather rescue and help raise awareness!

Besides fish I have a horse, shes a 16.1 hand 6 year old shire cross named Bahloo. I have a 3 1/2 year old Golden Retriever named shadow (though he lives with the parents and I just moved out) and I'm getting my first cat this weekend, he's a 3 year old solid black cat named Westin (Sir Westin Von FuzzyBoots) Anything else you wanna know about me just ask!! **Hugs**

#7 ·
Thank you!! It looks great!! And a rescue section would be AWESOME, I would never leave! Lol :-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.