Betta Fish Forum banner

The Sorority!

431 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Artemis 
#1 ·
Persephone Plakat in her old tank

Arrow, roundtail female

Teak the crowntail

Epione the veiltail

Blu. Delta, I think she is a half sister to Arrow, the coloration is similar with the same patterns with the red in the anal.

Group photo!!

Sorry for the terrible phone photos. I'm saving for a crested gecko and then a new camera. They just ate so they got the big bellies.

They are no worse for the wear as far as fighting goes. Only some torn fins but minor damage. Teak is on top. Persephone and her are buddies. I think Arrow is second in command but I can't quite tell past that. Epione and Arrow went at it a lot, I had to break them up when they locked jaws but after that they were pretty good.

See less See more
#3 ·
Arrow is the biggest at maybe 1.5 inches but she has learned to back down from Teak. Persephone got a couple of pinholes in her anal yesterday but that's all healed up. Teak was/is the only one with no damage. She waited for Arrow, Blu, and Epione to fight it out before she established herself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.