Betta Fish Forum banner

Baby Pics

Tags
fry
1K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  bettasusa 
#1 ·
So here are a few pictures of the most recent spawn now @ 5 weeks. Didn't make a spawn log for them but they are showing some color. Lots of variety in this spawn it looks like. They are from Julius, (my avatar) and a marble, yellow female. Enjoy! Lui

See less See more
#2 ·
They're so cute!

#8 ·
I actually have one baby that seems to be doing fine, eating getting around and all but her swims funny, although I see no signs of spinal injury of deformation. I'm thinking in the back of my head, give him another week and see, cuz he is beautiful blue like his dad but seeming like a cull to me, which I really don't wanna do! ugh!

I've seen Sparta's pics, he is handsome! and He'll grow up soon, just get him used to frequent water changes if you haven't already.

#11 ·
They're so cute!! how many are there?
I'd say there less than 100, but no less than 70. I don't have the courage to interact with them much more than daily cleanings and a few pictures here and there.

what kind of camera are you using?
I am using a GE X500 Digital. I actually made a post about cameras because I am looking for a better one. It takes about 100 shots before I can get 1 or 2 good ones! lol.

Do you have a spawn log on here?
No spawn log for this current spawn. I have yet to make a spawn log but hopefully the next round I will make a log because I want to make sure I am dedicated to the log.

Thanks for the comments. Lui

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.