Betta Fish Forum banner

New Breeders Pic Heavy Opinions Wanted :)

928 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Timberland 
#1 ·
So I have been moved in and just getting everything finished and set up I ended up loosing a very special yellow female who I was using in my attempt at yellow salamanders but I got some others to work with. I will hopefully have some nice marble multi's too. Anyway here are pics got a wonderful shipment of betta from Timberland and the three from Minnesota Betta Shop. Still needing to get a nice tank to photograph the fish in sorry for the bad images.... What do you guys think negatives and positives of each?

The copper hmpk male was a random purchase but I am not sure what I would do with him lol.
The yellow hmpk I cant get a good image of. I got him more for his color then anything due to the yellow salamanders I have growing out ended up with very very little body color >.>
The multi red male is also a random purchase that I love he never flares for me though but I promise he does occasionally :)

Tail Fish Fish

Tail Organism Fish

Fish Organism Tail Fish Transparent material

Organism Fish Fish Axolotl Feeder fish

Tail Organism Fish

Also got an old hm breeding pair Timberland rescued along with 2 children one who committed fishy suicide sadly and jumped and the other who is the mustard gas looking hmpk lol ... some black orchids and a chocolate who might just save my yellow salamanders (THANK YOU TIMBERLAND) because I might have ended up with no yellow females.

Blue Cobalt blue Feather Tail Bird

Tail Wing Fish Organism

Tail Fish Fish Wing Goldfish

Tail Fish

Water Aquarium Organism Freshwater aquarium Plant

Plant stem Plant Grass family Organism Terrestrial plant

Aquarium Organism Fish

Organism Fish Fish Freshwater aquarium Aquarium

Fish Fish Freshwater aquarium Aquarium Organism

Fish Fish Aquarium Freshwater aquarium Organism

Freshwater aquarium Fish Organism Aquarium Fish

Aquarium Fish Fish Organism Freshwater aquarium

See less See more
#4 ·
O my gosh let me know when you breed i'd love to see pics of their babies and would buy from you but i live in canada :( and no one ship to canada any ways i love all your fish they are super pretty.

#5 ·
I like the copper PK best. I'd breed him to a female with a smaller anal. Paired to a DT female should produce gorgeous offspring.

your current females have too round of a caudal. And the last few are only 2 rays. If you have other choices, I wouldn't breed them.

#7 ·
Lol glad its next to you and thanks indjo I would love it if I could find a dt to match him

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.