Betta Fish Forum banner

My blue boy brutus.

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  erinbobarren 
#1 · (Edited)
I decided to get a betta fish to keep me company in college. I have a huge betta that stays in a much larger tank named mr. peepers that was too big for my dorm so my family is taking care of him. I got a new betta from walmart named cotton candy( he was pink and white), sadly he died from i think was a disease he already had. I got a new one named brutus from petco about 4 weeks ago, which i think has a healthier supply of bettas. Sadly he is going through a bout of fin rot caused i believe from not cleaning his 2.5 g tank enough :-(, but i made a promise to never let it happen again!!!! i love animals and i have really become attached to the little guy so i hope he gets better soon with the treatments he's getting when my mom sends his care package through the mail to my college. anyway that's his story and here is a pretty good pic of him. He was the most unique colored one out of the bunch and the healthiest too. I have three goldfish that are in a 30 g too and 2, 3 inch turtles in a 20 g tank below them that are part of my aquatic family. When i head home for a weekend i'll post a pic of them on here too.

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow, he is beautiful!! The range of bettas where I live is very small, so they are mainly all red or all blue. Yours is just stunning!

#4 ·
He's really pretty! I love his fins. Hope he feelsw betteer soon.

#9 ·
I...I'm speechless

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.