Betta Fish Forum banner

Betta fever

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  BettaxFishxCrazy 
#1 ·
After reading all the posts from all the betta lovers on this website and seeing how many bettas each of you have I've started to want another one.. So today I went to petsmart with my friend and looked at bettas. I saw the prettiest purple VT and nearly broke down and bought him, only reason I didn't was that I don't have another tank. :/ I'm going back tomorrow and just might come home with a new buddy.. It's very contagious!!

#4 ·
I have ten :D I'm done for now, but it's nothing compared to some... *cough* But ten is plenty, for me. I think I make up for my lack of bettas with my other animals, though (Aris, Shaddow, Duke, Freckles, Fuzzy, Simba, Lance, Katrina, AU, Flash... ect.)

#8 ·
Yup, agreed. Bettas are addictive. I got my brother a fish bowl and his goldfish died so he got a Betta which he named Buddy. Since he likes his fish and fish bowl so much, he got me a Betta for christmas, and my mom suprised me with a Zen tank. only bad thing about th ezen tank is that you can't really put an ornament in it, but i manage with the little bit of gravel and few black rocks. i put a fake plant leaf in there and my Sebastion likes it in there, i change the water once a week and he stays happy. And since my brother and i both have bettas now, my girlfriend ahs caught an interest in them too. i see a pattern going here:lol:

#9 ·
Codered, I thought I was done with ten, than somehow I got eight more.haha They are VERY addictive because there are so many colors and fin types you just HAVE to have them all.hehe :p I wish my boyfriend would get a fish so he would fall in love with them, but I'm afraid if I get him one he'll kill it.lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.