Betta Fish Forum banner

My HMPK breeding pair

697 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  LittleBettaFish 
#1 ·
This gorgeous boy bred by Patsayawan, arrived a few hours ago. I purchased him and a few others from the Australian transhipper Jodi-Lea.

I intend on breeding ‘Mr Green’ to the monster marble female HMPK who he arrived with, and will then possibly be crossing his matching female with my marble HM male.

I know he has his faults (I hate dippy toplines on bettas), but I figure he’ll make a good first time breeder.

At the moment however, he is more interested in annihilating the sorority next door.

The female kept swimming around everywhere so this is the best picture I have.

See less See more
#3 ·
Wow, did you get them from the same Jodi-Lea that is Fishchick65 on youtube??? If so, I am sooooo jealous, she gets such amazing fish!!!!!!

#5 ·
Yes. I'm ashamed to admit how much I have spent on her bettas.

I also got a pair of grizzled lavender big ears. The male has the biggest pectorals I've seen even though him and his female are so young. I will try and get some pictures of them up.

I'm hoping to get a few marble females so I can make another sorority up. Once I've got my main barracks done, I'm going to start conditioning these two.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.