Betta Fish Forum banner

Cory Catfish.

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  ChoclateBetta 
#1 ·
What do you love about your Cory Catfish. I love the way they can move there eyes. I love there chearful swimming. I love the Albino Bronze Cories the most. What is your favorite strain and species.

#3 ·
Wheres your thread? Guppies, Betta, and Cory Catfish are my favorite fish. I love they lack scales and breath air.

#6 ·
I think you "guys" answered a question before I even got to ask lol, thanks. I'll ask anyway though. So I got an albino a few months ago, he/she was snow white and a few weeks or a month later he/she turned a yellowy color, is that normal? I love my cory's "hungry dance", speaking of which they are doing the dance, chow time!

#9 ·
You love them a lot Chocolate betta lol!

I actually like pygmy cories because they stay small so instead of having like 5 bronze cories, you can have like 10 or more pygmys. Probably not suitable for bettas though, since they are so small. I might get them when I start my 33.7 gallon "high tech" tank. It will be a fun build since I have to build the stand.

#10 ·
Pygmy Cories are a reccomended tankmate for Bettas espcically in 10 gallons because bronze cories should not be kept in 10s.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.