Betta Fish Forum banner

Which tail type is more popular?

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Sena Hansler 
#1 ·
I really like the look of Super Gold colored bettas, but if I ever got some to breed I'd want them to sell obviously so which tail type would you recommend I buy? Half Moon, HMPK or Double Tail? I have seen some very nice ones in each tail type.

#6 ·
I would definitely agree with HM and HMPK, but if you're selling to people in your area and/or to LPS I would do HM only because there are people out there who appreciate betta fish for their long flowing fins and colour, but aren't as crazy about bettas as us, so all they want is a pretty looking fish. That's just my two cents. Not that HMPK's aren't amazing looking, I love them. Just thinking about the general population that don't have the "betta bug" like the rest of us do on the forum.

#7 ·
I did a poll for my surrounding area. Halfmoon came in first, with HMPK second. Rosetail had one vote (wasn't initially an option) and crowntails had ZERO votes.

If you sell in your area, know your area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.