Betta Fish Forum banner

Amazing Petco/Petsmart Haul

2K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  Tisia 
#1 ·
Hey all, so the video is a few AMAZING betta I found, I made two pairs and have an extra dt pk male as well as a pineapple ct girl who is not in the video. In the video you will also see the Maine **** cat I adopted! :)

Aside from these, I got petcos silk plants, about 8 of them, because they were on sale for $2 each! They're normally $5. I also got a 150 wt heater for $24 for petsmart. Pretty sweet! They had jugs of water conditioner that were normally $40, for $12, and some other crazy deals, but since I'm up to my ears in water conditioner, I passed.

Girls in the video: hmpk cellphane girl, and what looks like a regular pk black girl, but looks like she might have some crowntail in her as well.

Boys: Melano hm dt boy (mislabeled so he was 6.99!) cellphane and red marble hm pk boy (also mislabeled so he was 6.99!) and a piebald, white dragon boy with some teal//blue marbling on his fins.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/greentea191/Fishy guys gal/?action=view&current=MVI_3614.mp4

See less See more
#2 ·
Jealous! So cute!
I was supposed to get a new betta today too but the shipment is late, so I'm going to have to wait and go tomorrow.

Your cat is absolutely gorgeous, I love Maine ***** - It's awesome when people adopt adult cats, everyone always wants a kitten it seems and it's so sad how long some of the older ones stay in shelters for. I adopted mine when he was just over a year old and he is the most loving cat ever, and he had never been in an actual home before mine. If I could adopt every betta and cat around I probably would lol

#3 ·
This girl is 5. I didn't want to have to vaccinate, train, and spay if I didn't have to lol! She is so great, she is constantly in my lap and patrolling the house, she's really playful and doesn't bother my bettas at all! She likes to watch the goldy though, I think she thinks he'd make a good snack. She's about 15 lbs.

#7 ·
That melano male is drool-worthy!!! That cellophane female is beautiful too! Heck they are all awesome!

#17 ·
Uh, 6 boys, and 12 girls or so? The girl are all in a sorority, but a few of them are going to a new home, and I will be getting 2 more boys soon as well as a few females from profish. I'm trying to keep fish I want to spawn.

#14 ·
I feel like I sound like a morbidly obese 15 year old boy in that video. Is that what I sound like?

I think the hmpk piebald and cellophane girl will be spawned soon. They fell in love on the car-ride home and he's built quite the nest, the girl keeps coming to check it out but he chases her off to build more. What a butthead.

Literally all I've done today is fish stuff, and video games. For about 12 hours. Kitty comes and jumps on my lap every hour or so for some snuggles. So is sooo soft. Kitty is now PASSED OUT by the heater. I named her Moccasin.

And yeah Tisia she has longgg ventrals! Like a boy.

#22 ·
lol
yeah screw the fishys
we wanna see more of kitty.
those eyes pulled on my heart. i has to hear her meow. my current kitty sounds like a Halloween kitty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.