Betta Fish Forum banner

My Lil Community

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  cottoncandygirl 
#1 ·
So far so good!!!

I went down to 2 bettas, a male ct Tico, and a female betta Isa.
Yesterday we took out the dividers and let them run free, as they got along well with dividers Isa would jump them anyway to hang out the guys, LOL.
So today we went and got the tank mates, 6 zebra danios, and one african dwarf frog.
The danios are definately too fast for the bettas, even the lil female.
And Mr. Froggy is soo cool, he's stay hiding mostly under the bridge.
Everyone seems happy so far, i have the dividers on hand just in case plus a small bowl i use during water changes.

#3 ·
That's good. Just keep a close eye on them if you have a male and female together. Good thing to have the divider on hand. But looks great. Keep us updated.

#5 ·
I love your tank! I almost bought the same little tiny hut for my tank when I bought my rock cave :)

#6 ·
Thanks All!!! Everyone in there seems happy so far. Mr. Froggy has claimed the bridge and i think Tico is a lil jealous of that he'll go in there like he used to and find mr. froggy and so he'll leave. And the Danio Fellows have finally started to explore the rest of the tank and are hilarious to watch eat. Isa is still the princess of the tank swims all over and trys to break up the danio school now and then but she cant keep up with them, they are soo fast.

#7 ·
Oh wow how weird I have that hut AND the bridge in my tank...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.