Betta Fish Forum banner

For all the Spongebob decorators out there....

2K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  Vaughan06 
#1 ·
Found this display at Petco the other day. Just and FYI ;)

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
@_@ *In spongebob zombie voice* Must buy! Live to far away.. Oh darn it! Must look up online..

#10 ·
I have had Squidward's house for a while, I rotate decoration to keep it interesting, and my crown tail Charlie loves it the best of all his hiding places....how do I know? He told me LOL lol....ok , he loves to just hover in the door and I catch him looking out the eye holes too..it is real cute FYI I had to do some major filing (I use a nail file) on all the edges around the door and eyes, I almost cut myself on it.

#12 ·
Sponge Bob Goodies

I have had Squidward's house for a while, I rotate decoration to keep it interesting, and my crown tail Charlie loves it the best of all his hiding places....how do I know? He told me LOL lol....ok , he loves to just hover in the door and I catch him looking out the eye holes too..it is real cute FYI I had to do some major filing (I use a nail file) on all the edges around the door and eyes, I almost cut myself on it.
I must admitt that I do love Sponge Bob. I might just have to buy Spike a hiding place by SB. :lol:

#13 ·
You really shouldn't buy these things from Petco... Everything there is WAY overpriced by about 5 to 20 dollars.

I work at Walmart, and we sell the Spongebob homes for 5.97 and the figurines for 2.97.

#17 ·
I'd still take free healthcare in turn for raised prices. I owe about
$2000 for an emergency room visit just because my daughter turned out to have a viral infection... thank God I was able to enlist in the military.

#22 ·
haha sure i'll come stay at your house =D

#24 ·
lol !! hmm .. what kind of work O_O ... lol !!

i got the cheep stuff from amazon .. @_@ canada doesn't get amazon ?

#25 ·
We get Amazon.ca which is totally useless. Doesn't matter though, most things have a clause on them where they can't be sold by companies online for less than dept stores prices (especially fish stuff). Rules are so strict here when it comes to buying online, gotta protect the big companies!

#26 ·
wow @_@ that's a total bummer .. what about e-bay in canada?

hmm .. i think it's time you took a little road to the US =)

.. u know go to disneyland .. visit some LFS .. and stock up on supplies ^_^

#27 ·
I work at Walmart, and we sell the Spongebob homes for 5.97
Both walmart and petco have the houses for $10 here :shock:
If the spongebob tanks werent freakin $55, I would so get one. Maybe if it was like $20 I would get it.

I have the pineapple but I have yet to see a fish go in it or those ugly multicolored caves walmart has

#31 ·
What state/country are you in? Most people don't realize that, like restaurants, Walmarts are not identical. I work at Walmart in Kernersville, NC. It is a pretty busy city, so it can afford to mark stuff down pretty low.

Are you talking about those pink neon-like caves? I can't stand them! haha

#28 ·
too much spongebob lol. gives me a headache looking at all that bright yellow XD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.