Betta Fish Forum banner

Walmart.com question on Hawkeye tank.

829 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  puppyrjjkm 
#1 ·
So I am wanting to buy the popular Hawkeye 5 gal Tank Aquarium Kit that many people have on this forum, but was unhappy to find they are out of stock online and don't sell them at my local walmart. Anyone know how long it will take for it to come back in stock? Or know of another website that has it for the same price? Thanks!

#2 ·
Oh wow, that's a real bummer :(
my mom's an assistant manager at walmart and she said it can honestly be up by tomorrow or within a week or two, depends on the company and when theyll be giving their products to walnart for distribution. Just check it every other day and it should pop up soon hopefully :) I definitely recommend it, it's a lovely tank.

#5 ·
Thanks guys! I have the normal 5 gal rectangle tank with incandescent light and I hate it! So I wanted a nicer looking tank for my desk-dorm room tank, just hope I can order it and get it here before I leave in a month! :0

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.