Betta Fish Forum banner

my two new boys. CT and VT pic heavy

737 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Amphibianite 
#1 ·
Here they are my newest boys. The Red VT was sorta a walmart rescue I got a discount on him, He has some finrot I am treating.

#2 ·
Wow, they're gorgeous! That lil VT will heal up in no time. I think he'll have a great personality, just looking. And that CT... wow. Just... wow. It's soooooo gorgeous! It's like, awesome. ;) Love love love love.

#4 ·
They already have big personalities and I have had them for less than a day. The VT was flaring at anything and everything in the store a little more laid back now that he is at home but still.

The CT I got at my LFS actually it seems they get bettas from all over including over seas. He flares as my other boys, but he is going to be my show off. He poses and actually stays still for the camera.

They have to be happy healthy fish because they both ate on the first night in their new homes, withing two hours of being in them.

#6 ·
Thanks Sakura-chan. He was the first betta I saw when I walked in the LFS and I knew I had to have him.

#8 ·
Thanks Gnats ^_^ I adore his coloring.

#10 ·
I know haha that was my thought when I saw him it was O_O no way free aquabid fish SNATCH!

Nope no names yet. It takes me forever to name my boys haha

#11 ·
So I decided I am going to go get another little red guy who is the exact twin of the one here even down to the tail fin rot. This way I can put them in a split tank when well and name them Fred and George :p

I still need a name for the CT though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.