Betta Fish Forum banner

WTB: CT or PK Females!

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  aemaki09 
#1 ·
Hi guys!

Some of you know that I've had a disease practically wipe out my good stock. I've got 1 breeder quality CT male left, and 2 breeding quality PK males. I am looking for some quality females to pair with them, but at as low of price as possible.
I know that you cant skimp on money if you want quality, but I would really like to try to spawn these guys and after all the money I spent on starting up what I hoped would be my breeding program (fish, shipping, spawn tanks, grow outs, heaters, live food, plants, filters, jars, etc) and medicating after this disease outbreak, and christmas, I really cannot afford to spend a lot. If anyone can find it in their heart to give me a good deal on some good females that you are either done using or decided not to use in your breeding program, or whatever, please let me know!
Preferably CT"s They are my favorite, I would love some sort of metallic color like copper or silver. My pk's have black bodies with blue irid, and the CT is royal blue. I am willing to take anything that would complement their colors.
Please no red though. Thanks for taking the time to look at this.

#3 ·

#6 ·
How much is shipping?

#8 ·
$30 is out of my price range for just one girl.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.