Betta Fish Forum banner

New pics of my crew! (lottsa pics)

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
I love my boys.

Kilo! Not so elusive anymore. I don't know why he changed but he's not afraid of the camera anymore. :lol:

Wraith! Fitting in and turning out to be feisty. He's learned where food comes from and no longer flips out when I open the lid.

Whiskey! Strong and pretty despite his poor fins and his tumor. His favorite game is always hide and seek.

Tango! Still my baby. He's posing with one of his snail friends today. :lol:

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks Madi! :D

I'm so excited! I just went in to straighten up the kitchen and I found a big bubblenest in Wraiths tank. He's the first betta I've had that made a big sticky nest like I see all over this forum. I feel like a proud Mommy. :D

#6 ·
I love whiskeys coloring! <3 They are all super gorgous! Bubblenests are always exciting :)

#9 ·
Is Wraith new? I hadn't seen him before.

But all of your guys are looking great! How's Tango now that he's living alone?

#10 ·
Hey Jupiter! Tango's doing much better. He's much happier in there. His fins did shorten up a bit but I guess that's due to a shorter tank? I dunno. Lol! And Wraith is new. I had two other before him but they passed away soon after I got them. I had to trash that tank. I'm still not sure what happened. I mean, I know it was a bacterial thing but I don't know where it came from.

Thanks guys. :D Whiskey does pretty well with his tumor. He has a little trouble turning but he adapts. I love my boys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.