Betta Fish Forum banner

Finally!!!

855 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  MrVampire181 
#1 ·
So after days of watching my male be way too aggressive in the tank, and many bubble nests ruined, I decided to put a divider in my tank and give it a rest for a bit. So after about 2 days of this my female(who I didnt think was ready) somehow got her self to the other side of the tank(crappy divider). Next thing you know my male wrapped himself around her and all the magic began! What an amazing thing to watch. So anyways, Long story short, I try my hardest to make it work and fail, then I dont try and turn my back for a second and Bam! Shows whos in control i guess. He He. Anyways, This all happened yesterday and now I have a huge nest of eggs. Very excited. Everything is in place. Wish me Luck.

#3 ·
That's wonderful!! Congrats!! They'll spawn when THEY want to, not when we want them to! lol Good luck with the fry and keep us updated.
Yop, unless we make everything just right (Atison Betta Spa got me two spawns, one of which never was completed and the male killed, yes my red copper DT was killed guys :( ). But it's great that you have a spawn!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.