Betta Fish Forum banner

My Bettas for sale!

71K views 423 replies 57 participants last post by  helms97 
#1 ·
I will be posting various fish for re-home and for sale on this thread it will be updated on a regular basis, I have a betta fish farm and sell thousands of betta fish so I have every fin type and every color! I have Giant betta fish that will be available in 1 month and my next opaque fry will be ready in 1 month along with my gold halfmoon plakats, I have crowntail and halfmoon opaque.

Shipping:
Priority-$15
Express-$35

Any Questions please post here or PM me.

I will start it off with a FREE fish, simply pay shipping!

The second fish, the mustard gas steel butterfly has a deformed pectoral fin, but he is in fighting spirit and perfect health the fin in no way impairs his ability to swim. I am asking $5+ shipping for the mustard gas male. Here is a picture of his father.

Attachments

See less See more
#64 ·
I saw.. poor thing, and poor you :(

Thank you, I think they will have amazing colored babies.. you definitely are in the top 3 who gets first choice from any of their spawns. I can hold them for you until after you move if they are ready beforehand.. they won't be ready to leave until the beginning of March at the very earliest. I will have an extra tank just for plants I can hold your guy (or gals) in until time!

#70 ·
Sorry for being so inactive this is our busiest time of the year, we still have lots of fish available and the HMPK will be ready soon and 100's of them. Here is a big of the Elephant ear genes I am importing, just an example they come in all colors. I have a lot of new fish right now and I am finally finding the time to start spawning again, I have about 20 spawns that need to be setup in the next few days.

Attachments

#72 · (Edited)
I am back! Sorry for my departure but I have been re-building my huge fishroom and it took a lot out of me! Anyways lets get this thing goin!

Fish for sale:
Shipping-Priority ($15) Express ($35) Heat Pack ($2.50)

Mustard Gas Male- $15+Shipping
Not so Cambodian Male(Cambodian marble)- $10+Shipping
Both of these males are young and if you exercise them they have the potential to be full 180 degree halfmoons.

Attachments

#81 ·
I can't see these pictures? Can you PM them to me?

#79 ·
that mustard gas is gorgeous! do you still have him? and do you have anyone to pair him with?

#82 ·
What would a price be on a female with the mg? I'm very interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.