Betta Fish Forum banner

My Bettas for sale!

71K views 423 replies 57 participants last post by  helms97 
#1 ·
I will be posting various fish for re-home and for sale on this thread it will be updated on a regular basis, I have a betta fish farm and sell thousands of betta fish so I have every fin type and every color! I have Giant betta fish that will be available in 1 month and my next opaque fry will be ready in 1 month along with my gold halfmoon plakats, I have crowntail and halfmoon opaque.

Shipping:
Priority-$15
Express-$35

Any Questions please post here or PM me.

I will start it off with a FREE fish, simply pay shipping!

The second fish, the mustard gas steel butterfly has a deformed pectoral fin, but he is in fighting spirit and perfect health the fin in no way impairs his ability to swim. I am asking $5+ shipping for the mustard gas male. Here is a picture of his father.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I am in love with that mustard gas! How much would shipping be to 83843?

Ah read the price above :) answered my own question but more importantly is he still open? or one like him I have been eyeballing his dad sense you got him :)

#6 ·
Sorry I am making my french Bulldog a Halloween costume. I am in Austin, TX.
First here is the Giant betta father, he was bred with a sibling female.

If you would like him he is available Creat. We also have much better stock from the father if you are looking to spend $20-$30 for a show quality male or female. I can show you pictures of the siblings, they have much better color.

#7 ·
Defiantly would like to see them looking for some good breeders, besides you can fit more then one in a box right ;) unless someone else falls in love I think his little fin is adorable and so is his face.

And its okay my jack russell is a vampire this halloween lol

#8 · (Edited)
He is yours then unless you say otherwise, I will post more pictures of females, I would personally breed him, this male he is definitely show quality except for his pectoral fin. Here is one of his sisters I have on aquabid right now, but there are lots more from this spawn, if you want the best fish you need to follow bettascapes or Betta nation on Facebook, that is where we post our best fish.

I will post a lot more fish up tomorrow, I have a lot of cheap/free wildcard fish I need to re-home. Along with the mustard gas females. Now I need to make my daughter her Halloween costume!

#9 ·
I love his little dorsal and yes I still want him yes :) I am looking for a female with a good sharp white butterfly pattern do you have any you think would work... I defiantly started following you have some gorgeous fish making me drool over them

#13 ·
He looks like he is going to mature into his fins well :) Do you know if it was a genetic flaw or if he got injured in the growout? Just out of curiosity.

#16 ·
I have about 200 HMPK fry that will be available within the next few weeks. I'm gonna guess it was an injury he sustained in the grow outs, we grew this batch of fry outside and there were predators in the water. It does not effect his ability to swim though.

#17 ·
I saw HMPK... you have my attention! :D Oh that is good to know you will be having some listed in a few weeks. :) I will def check back.

#18 ·
I am starting to jar them now, so it won't be long! Here are some of the parents, but there are too many to find them all!

Attachments

#23 ·
Wow what a great thread and beautiful stock!

#27 ·
Ok so perry the red male is yours, do you want to ship express or priority? All payments need to be made through paypal @ bettascapes@gmail.com, if you don't have paypal please pm me. Once we get you the sibling we will discuss payment Creat. All payments must be made before the fish ships. Prices are dependent on the quality of the fish...form/color. They usually range from free to up to $30 + shipping, some of my best fish sell for over $50 on aquabid.

#28 ·
if you ever breed some super black, black orchid, black dragon or red devil giants/half giants, please PM me. i will be buying at least one of them.

#31 ·
in giants? pics please.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.