Betta Fish Forum banner

My Bettas for sale!

71K views 423 replies 57 participants last post by  helms97 
#1 ·
I will be posting various fish for re-home and for sale on this thread it will be updated on a regular basis, I have a betta fish farm and sell thousands of betta fish so I have every fin type and every color! I have Giant betta fish that will be available in 1 month and my next opaque fry will be ready in 1 month along with my gold halfmoon plakats, I have crowntail and halfmoon opaque.

Shipping:
Priority-$15
Express-$35

Any Questions please post here or PM me.

I will start it off with a FREE fish, simply pay shipping!

The second fish, the mustard gas steel butterfly has a deformed pectoral fin, but he is in fighting spirit and perfect health the fin in no way impairs his ability to swim. I am asking $5+ shipping for the mustard gas male. Here is a picture of his father.

Attachments

See less See more
#321 ·
The silver one is pretty.

Priority shipping means 2-3 days, right?

#326 ·
I want the dal!! :)!!!

#327 ·
Hey! I'm looking for a lighter yellow BF female. Cambodian would actually be AWESOME, but a pineapple BF would be just as well. All I ask is for her to be breeding/show quality. Please let me know if you have anything in stock. I will be checking back here often, as you have BEAUTIFUL fish!

#330 ·
oh wow, that dalmation is GORGEOUS!!

will you have anymore like him? he'd go perfect with one of my girls.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.