Betta Fish Forum banner

What a difference 24 hours can make....

914 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  flying fish 
#1 ·
As you guys know I rescued #15 yesterday and today I came in and am amazed at the change in his personality. Yesterday any time I looked at him he would hide behide his plants today he keeps comeing to the front of his tank looking for me. LOL His color is better he is a lovely pinkish pearl color with read spots on his tail. Yesterday all he did was sit in one spot in the tank and would not eat the flake I put in there but today he attacked the flakes and is swimming all around his tank. I am so glad I got him he really is pretty and I will get you guys some better pictures tomorrow. I was going to go get my camera last night but I was to tired after working all day and all afternoon to drive to get it.:roll: If he was a girl I would name him Rosey but I don't think thats a good name for a boy. LOL So I need you guys to help me name him. Oh and on a side note the lady I work with at the gas station told me I love bettas so much that I should get a tatoo of one and I am thinking about it. LOL It would be my first and only tatoo because I am a wimp. LOL

#3 ·
Here are a few words,
all involving dawn.
I thought it would be a good beaning 'cause the skye does turn pink in the morning if its sunny..

Altan- Turkish
Asa- Japanese
Aurum- Latin
Bidaban- Native American
Chen- Chinese

What an improvement in his personality!
He sounds pretty,
I want to see more pictures :3
Congrats and good luck with him :)

#5 ·
Drama I would love to design my own but unfortantly art is not one of my talents. LOL I was thinking maybe a betta with some kind of plant, maybe a lilly pad or something.
Chen looks easy to say so that might work. LOL I will get my camera tonight since I don't have to work at my second job and get you guys some good pictures tomorrow.
Christina who is that handsome fish in your avitar he is beautiful.

He only has his plants right now in the tank I just have not found the right decoration yet but will know it when I see it. LOL

#7 ·
the avatar is a picture of my "Noah" he poses for me, hes the only one of my 10 lil guys thats not camera shy lol

hard to tell but hes green and copper to light purple

#8 ·
He is awsome I love love love his colors.

#10 ·
That's great! Good thing you rescued him. :)

Funny flyingfish would mention Altan, because that's what I was going to be named I were a boy! it's one of my favourite names, so I also say Altan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.