Betta Fish Forum banner

This video made me lol

630 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  BetterBetta 
#1 ·
Sorry if this is anyone on here's video, but i was watching youtube vids and came across this. That is one picky female, poor guy LOL
http://youtu.be/G4B_L6JXONc

#2 ·
Um, I can't see the video because it has that green pixel stuff in the way. Does anyone know how to get rid of it? Not all videos do that on my computer (I don't know if it's my computer or not) and I've tried to refresh my page. The title of the video made me want to laugh out loud because it explains what happens in the video. That's a harsh way to reject a male betta. :lol:

#3 ·
Im not sure about the green blocks, i dont have them but i read adobe flash upgrades cause the issue and some people downgrade their adobe to fix it. Im always behind on updates luckily. I really hope you get it sorted out. The video was quite funny, so cute till the end XD

#6 ·
Ohh I literally laughed out loud and my family stared at me. I couldn't help it this is hilarious how is soon as his back's turned ba BAM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.