Betta Fish Forum banner

I'm Back :)

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
Hello guys. I'm new here on this account but I was the "famous" Mr.V who was around awhile back. I forgot my login so here's my new account.

I took a break from fish after a big bacterial infection wiped out a ton of fish two times in a few months. I took a break, the fish room is empty, and I keep two bettas currently but they are just pets and I don't bother with them as much as I would normally.

Since I've been gone I've taken up a rave dance known as the Melbourne shuffle and I've done pretty well at it slowly becoming a bigger name in that scene. My dancer page here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BFHSshuffle?feature=mhee

I've forgotten a lot of betta stuff so I'll pretty much be starting from scratch this time and going back to breeding some bettas. I believe my IBC membership is still active but totally forgot all my login info.

#6 ·
Haha yes it took me a long time to learn haha. Thanks.

Hey Mr V :wave:

I was wondering what happened to you. Sorry that you had to deal with that hideous bacterial ordeal - not a good way to get out of the hobby is it?

It's nice to see you back and that you haven't given up on thoughts of breeding altogether.

As for the Melbourne shuffle - that looks a lot harder than fishkeeping :shock: Keep up the good work.
Thanks. And yes it sucked. But I didn't want to leave a shiny new barrack system empty for long haha.
Hey, Dom, welcome back!
Welcome back....
Thanks you guys :)

#3 ·
Hey Mr V :wave:

I was wondering what happened to you. Sorry that you had to deal with that hideous bacterial ordeal - not a good way to get out of the hobby is it?

It's nice to see you back and that you haven't given up on thoughts of breeding altogether.

As for the Melbourne shuffle - that looks a lot harder than fishkeeping :shock: Keep up the good work.

#8 ·
Haha awesome name ;D

Yeah I hope to be getting my tanks cycle started next month. I'm removing some tanks from the fish room and they're going to be decorative sororities :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.