Betta Fish Forum banner

new betta member wants some one to talk to

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Oldfishlady 
#1 ·
hi im new. i started my acount some time ago but i just got my new computer. anyway i am going to buy my first betta in the next 2 weeks or so. i all ready got my tank set up with every thing i need heater filter and some other stuff. i will post some pics below. if you want to talk just let me no. thank you.:p

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good!
Also you can PM me whenever you want. I love getting to talk about bettas and life in general

#9 ·
want to help with my water?

yes it is a marina 2.65g goldfish tank

my water is looking murky and unclean i just set up my tank 2 days ago plus i have no liveing things in my tank and i added water primer and conditioner can some one help me get my water clean agin before i buy my betta. if you can let me no. thank you

#12 ·
my water is looking murky and unclean i just set up my tank 2 days ago plus i have no liveing things in my tank and i added water primer and conditioner can some one help me get my water clean agin before i buy my betta. if you can let me no. thank you
If it looks kinda milky white that means your tank is cycling. That's a good thing and it will clear up on it's own. When it does it's ready for your new betta! :p

#14 ·
Total time for a tank to cycle is about 4-6 weeks.

But once you see the murky-ness it means your getting close to done

the water should clear up within the next week or so

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.