Betta Fish Forum banner

someone's annoying me... with their improper petcare!

8K views 65 replies 17 participants last post by  Little Leaf 
#1 ·
Well, I have a friend named Danielle who has a younger brother, Justin. They have a cat that they share, but I don't think they are taking good care of it, and that annoys me a TON! I'll list the reasons...

1. Justin threw something at the cat and made it hiss wildly (can't remember the "something")

2. Danielle held the cat improperly, she held it almost so that it falls!

3. I saw Danielle drop her cat on purpose! PURPOSE!!

4. the cat always hisses at Danielle and Justin. I can tell they are taking bad care of it...

so... does anyone know what to do to help the cat? I can't stand watching a animal being improperly cared for! it makes me sad. :cry: animals have feelings, too...

#45 ·
One comment and thats it. I just dont understand why his or her dad would buy more fish but nothing else that is needed for their care unless he is just that cruel to begin with. I just dunno what to think about all this but that is keeps dragging out like this is disturbing to me !!!

#48 ·
I have read this thread three times, at it is clear to me that picking on little leaf is going to get her nowhere except into the land of depression! +1 to whomever said that the friend needs to be ditched, I agree seeing as to how i am still in school and all and have had to dispose of friends recently myself... +1 to i'llbethejudge! Your offering that tank earlier was touching and if i had any money to my name, i would follow your footsteps and we would get her as many tanks as she so desired! I couldn't care less if little leaf wants drama or not, she came to us with a problem and we need to at least help with the problem as best as we can, then (when off the forum) we can mock her.

I get the feeling that i am about to get a hater message but i don't care!

Little leaf, i would put the foot down if i were you! I would skip the talk with daniel, for that did not seem to work... And i would go straight to the parents of your friend. I know that sometimes animals are weird and actually like rough behavior (me and my betta for example "wrestle" all the time, he bites be and i use my most colorful words on him)... It is nice that you decided to talk it out though, but this thread seems to have gone on long enough!

#49 ·
i get sad whenever my dog pees on the ground and i have to sit there with a bucket and sponge to clean but they dont know any better. Your fiend should know better... so i feel sorry for you for having a friend like danielle. At least i can take a sponge to clean my dogs mess. i dont think a sponge would work on danielle.

#55 ·
uhh... I'd be comfortable with a 10g, if its not too much? also, should i send you some of my money in my allowance? ^.^'

#60 ·
There are some really cool 6 and 8 gallons. Incase you have trouble fitting a 10 gallon into wherever you're putting it. They still offer a lot of swim space, but now quite as large.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.