Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-08-2014, 07:08 AM   #971 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

OH! BrodrickStrider! He contacted me about two of my fish I have for adoption! We're working out a thing with another member who has a PO Box in NY right over the border and will hopefully transfer the fish from the US over to your side!!!
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:19 AM   #972 
Elsewhere

God, I'm so sorry for ditching this thread AGAIN! Don't expect much from me anymore- school is really suckish and I have A LOT to do! Not sure if I mentioned it, but I got a baby Albino Bristlenose Pleco! He's ADORABLE and I love him to pieces! I, of course, named him Castiel (what else?) after season six Cas, since he'll most likely be cleaning up everyone else's mess ;) There was also a bit of a travesty. One of the male Barbs jumped out of the tank died on the floor. I thought he was eaten until my cat found the body and promptly brought it upstairs, leaving me with five boys and one girl. The back that has a piece missing has been adjusted now. I'm considering going out and getting four girls so that the only girl isn't bullied to much, but the problem is the size differences... They sell them so tiny, and my guys are so vicious! I have an ear out for full grown girls from breeders/ friends, though, and hopefully contacts pull through!

I've got to head out now; King Henry VIII essay due tomorrow. So close to finishing it!
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote