Betta Fish Forum banner

Anyone heard of this product?

688 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  vaygirl 
#1 ·
Hello all. My friend (and fellow betta-lover) and I were talking today, and she mentioned to me to look in pet stores for a product that her fish loved, but she can't find anymore. She says they're some kind of crystal when dry, but when you put it in the water, it turns into a gel that layers on the bottom of the tank. Apparently, her fish used to love it; he would dive into it and hide there, popping up and spraying the gel throughout the tank when it was feeding time. But, she said she could not find it after she moved; I asked her what it was called and she couldn't remember the name of it. Has anyone heard of a product like this? And is it safe for the fishies? I tried looking it up online, but all I see are feeding gels. I don't think that is what this was, but I could be wrong. If anyone has any idea what I'm talking about, any information on this product would be great. Thanks guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.