Betta Fish Forum banner

Anyone want art?

4K views 47 replies 12 participants last post by  rubinthebetta 
#1 ·
Time to procrastinate on stuff due tomorrow... and procrastination means...Free art!

I have 5 spots open for free bwb (black white brown) art!

nothing fancy, just simple cute drawings :)

what's the catch?
I get to put the blame on you guys when I fail college!!

oh yes.. please post your pictures heree XD
not in your albums :p

#8 ·
Oh can I get one! I can't post a pic right this second cause I can't post a pic on my IPod but I will have one on within a half an hour! Thank you!

#21 ·
Hey aokashi I love your drawings and art so much! my heart sank when I got on and all 5 spots were full as i have been waiting for one of your free art threads to open up and now I missed it :(
We have a sketching option in school right now and I was trying to do a betta but I suck so I was wondering if I could save your sketchings and show them to people? I would not use them for anything except that. I love your pics and would buy 500 if I had the money. I find your artistic skills very inspiring and I hope you continue making these lovely pics :)

#22 ·
Hey, I'm sorry you misse out on the free art. What kind of class is this? Are you supposed to showcase your own work? if so, I would not recommend showing mine :)
I've been drawing ever since I could remember, getting al the practice during class times and what not when i should be listening and taking down notes. With years and years of practice, that's where I am today. I really would encourage you to just find your own style! art doesn't have to be realistic :) maybe you can even make bettas from different shapes, or go all messy like and just doodle!
If you need any help on art I'd be more than happy to give you a few pointers. But really, just show your own art and be proud of it! And the more you draw... the more you will improve XD
I certainly remember when I drew the most hideous thing in the world, haha. but I saw that and I wanted to get better, so I drew and drew :)
people say art is a talent... maybe... but I sure did get a lot of practice :)

#23 ·
Thank aokashi your so kind. We were suppose to bring in pics of things we wanted to draw or completed art work from an artist we who's style we like (that would be you) We are suppose to make an inspirational drawings folder incase we ever get stuck on what to draw. The class is mainly on how and when to use what size of led different styles and stuff like that we also work with pastels and charcol it is just an option in school but I love art so I had to take it lol For practice I was going to start a thread were I would sketch peoples bettas.I would love some tips if you have the time.

#25 ·
oooh sounds like a fun class! I miss all the fun classes :D
and yes! definitely do lots of free art for people! you will improve very fast that way!
I shouldn't be your inspiration! there are many others out there who does great art:D you don't have to be inspired by drawings of betta fish to draw bettafish! lol XD if you like realistic, I suggest you study the ninja turtles, *ahem* I mean the 4 great renaissance artists :D

#26 ·
Weh, all spaces full. Was going to get one for Stu, but I'll wait till your next free art thread. Can't wait to see the way the drawings turn out.

#30 ·
Maybe we should leave you alone so you actually get somthing done lol I really like your style so that is mostly why your my inspiration. I loved the 'doodle' you did of lebron It looked amazing. You are amazing! Now off to create a free art thread! Talk to you later!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.