Betta Fish Forum banner

new 10 gallon home for my 2 rescued bettas<3

9K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  danifacetastic 
#1 ·
got this 10 gallon tank at a yard sale yesturday for 5 bucks! came with the castle and the other fish wheel thingy on the left side lol

i think they looove it.

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice! Gotta love bargains :)

#6 ·
Yes they are!!!

#7 ·
Yay for the awesome bargain! It looks great :)

#9 ·
thanks everybody!

heck yeah deals are the best!
so far both my tanks have came from great deals lol

my 5 gallon i got from craigslist for $25 and it came with the gravel, filter, and decorations.

#10 ·
I found a 20 gal on craigslist with a stand for 30 bucks. I so want to get it but I don't really need a 20 gal yet. I want to use it as a sorority tank, but I didn't plan on starting a sorority for a couple months at the least. I am just afraid that a deal like that will not come around again. Also, the user has all positive comments and took the time to explain all the details about the tank, seems very trustworthy. Do you think I should get it? Or wait and hope a similar deal will be there when I need it?

#15 ·
got this 10 gallon tank at a yard sale yesturday for 5 bucks! came with the castle and the other fish wheel thingy on the left side lol

i think they looove it.

That's not a bargain - that's a SUPER-DOOPER bargain!! Excellent deal!

#16 ·
That is a good deal and it looks good : ) I would stick the divider in the gravel though for stability.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.