Betta Fish Forum banner

Greetings from Nashville

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  prettygirl72 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone. I've been creeping on this site for awhile now and have finally decided to join and introduce myself. I bought our first betta as a birthday present for my daughter, and while she loves to help feed them and see them in the tanks, it's me who's fallen in love with these fish and bought even more since then!

If it weren't for this site and others like it on the web, my fish would probably be destined to live very short lives, but thanks to all the helpful people here, I am giving them the best lives I possibly can and have found a hobby I hope to enjoy for a very long time.

#3 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum. its great you decided to join us !!! I live in Knoxville so nice to see another from TN. Wow you have 5 thats awesome, I only have the one so far and they are such awesome fish I am sure I will get more.

#10 ·
Hello :)

Welcome to the forum! It's such a great place to be, everyone is so helpful and friendly!

Toothpick is beautiful! He looks like he might be a butterfly( maybe an almost butterfly? Im new at this so bare with me if I'm wrong xD)

Anyways welcome to the wonderful world of Bettas!

#13 ·
Hello :)

He looks like he might be a butterfly( maybe an almost butterfly? Im new at this so bare with me if I'm wrong xD)
He's a white copper, but he may qualify as a butterfly, too, since he has white all the way around his fins. I'm not sure either, since I'm also pretty new to all this.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.