Betta Fish Forum banner

Awesome online sales today & tomorrow

1K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  ChoclateBetta 
#1 ·
Petco is having a great sale - I'm sure other sites are too. I just got a 5 gallon Mini Bow tank for $30 - regularly $60. So if you're looking to upgrade to a new tank check out the deals.

#3 ·
That's a really good deal!
Petsmart has female veiltail bettas for $0.80.
I was like ....... must must pretend I didn't see...:frustrated:

Too bad I already have three bettas and no more space to put them.

Of course I do have an empty five gallon. Nope. No more. :(

#5 ·
Well right now my former baby girl, now a young adult, is in a 2.5g minibow so I've been waiting for this sale to get her a 5g. Not sure where I'm gonna put her, but I'll find a place somewhere. I just need to pick up some gravel and she'll be all set. Yay for good sales!

#20 ·
Maybe Petsmart either didn't realize they were EEs, or else they didn't have another price category for them? They were simply labeled "Male Halfmoon Betta," and were listed at the sale price for halfmoons.

They were really cute! But they weren't blue, which is how I resisted them. Their bodies were dark, and their 'ears' were fluffy white. Like I said, they were really cute. :)

#22 ·
It's so hard to resist bettas! I went to a fish store yesterday for some plants and frog bites, and they had gorgeous halfmoons and deltatails. I really wanted a yellow/sky blue one and an opaque white one. hehe

My mom was standing next to me giving me the "no" look so I had to leave them. :-(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.