Betta Fish Forum banner

Micro and banana worms

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Mo 
#1 ·
MICROWORMS --- 4.50 -- SHIPPING --FREE --- TOTAL COST - 4.50

Microwoms are a small type of nematode, not a worm at all. They are great for feeding to fry such as guppy, platy, and Betta fry. MICROWORMS grow fast and the active culture you will be recieving is a ready to feed one. They are easily transferred through the bag they are shipped in to there new container. Directions that I have succeeded with will be included with the auction or can be sent through email so the mixture is ready as soon as they arrive, give a few days for the colony to spread to has a huge colony that you can break off into smaller ones
thank you for looking!

BANANA WORMS -- 4.75 -- SHIPPING --FREE -- TOTAL COST - 4.75

Banana worms are actually a small type of nematode, not a worm at all. They are amazing for feeding to small fry such as platy, guppy, and Betta fry. They enjoy and eat these happily. Directions to the mixture I have succeeded with in use will be included, and they will be shipped in a small amount of that culture. What yu are recieving is ready to feed, not just a scraping of my mixture, trust me. Some sellers will do that, it's a complete rip off. Give a few days for the colony to spread and be large, what you will be recieving is a small portion of my larger colony
Thank you for looking

See less See more
#3 ·
Yep. I will gladly take PayPal. If you pick them up. I'll give them to you in an active culture which you will not have to move into a new jar, they mixture they are in right now is perfect and the amount in the small jar they are in is the amount I was going to send anyways

#4 ·
Should you get the cultures before or after your pair has spawned?

#5 ·
Ideally before they have spawned so you already have an active teeming culture ready to feed to your fry. While the one you are recieving are ready to feed, it's best to have a super large colters ready and established

#6 ·
Right and how old must fry be to eat these?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.