Betta Fish Forum banner

New TV show on Animal Planet. :3

3K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  obiwansolo18 
#1 ·
So theres this show, its premiering now.. I'm eastern time so it might be later for some of you. I dunno. But they're building aquariums n stuff. Its kinda cool. :D Just thought you'd be interested!

#4 ·
Oooooooooooooh! (runs over and turns TV on) I wanted to see this :D

#5 ·
Man, these people on the show have a lotta tanks... a lotta money... 30 grand quarantine tanks.... jeez.

#7 ·
Aww Smellsfishie): Maybe you can find something online?

#9 ·
Did any of you actually get to watch the whole thing, and if so was it good? I started watching it but then my brother stopped by and wanted to play some COD black ops so i quit. I'm going to try and see if its on demand for free or online somewhere.

#10 ·
It'll be on friday again. But yeah, those people with the 30k quarentine tanks kinda made me sick... they were very snooty :p I guess they had good reasons though. But I'm excited to see more of the show! And the little trivia question was about bettas! I was excited XD

#12 · (Edited)
that is so weird! im watching it right now! lol and its weird that i had never even heard of it before, and was channel surfing and found it xDD

edit: and it was funny, they just happened to ask a fish question about bettas! it would be awesome if they had a show on bettas 8)

#16 ·
So glad they do it, I'd love to go up there and do it myself or do something similar. Thats one of the major things that I want to do with my life is go out and help others and animals, basically give a voice to people who cant speak up, dont have one, or dont know how to. Of course highschool has to be finished first, grrrr. Not sure how well a betta would fair up there though lol

#17 ·
Not sure how well a betta would fair up there though lol
up... where? im pretty sure they live in florida, and there are plenty of betta owners in florida. i agree though, i would love to make special tanks for people. if i had any idea how to make a tank.... lol :3

#19 ·
ohhhh xDDD that makes much more sense lol sorry for the misunderstanding!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.