Betta Fish Forum banner

Where do I buy a Half Moon Betta in NJ?

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where to buy a Half Moon Betta fish in NJ? I can't seem to find any in pet stores and they are just so beautiful!

#3 ·
Aquatic obsessions will order me any saltwater fish. they dont keep many freshwater fish besides some discus and a few others but it would hurt to ask if they can include it in their next order. i dont know if they will do it for sure but its worth a shot.
theres also absolutely fish in clifton nj, IMO they are overpriced but they seem to have a large selection of fish. both salt and freshwater. worth giving them a call.
also check tropiquarium in ocean who also seems to be overpriced IMO but has a decent selection as well.
phone calls never hurt anyone.
Untitled Document
Absolutely Fish
Welcome to Tropiquarium

#8 ·
I'm gonna search every petco and petsmart I have to to find Vinny's partner lol. My fiance is now getting just as obsessed as I am and he wants to get a female halfmoon now. You really just fall in love with these fish as you take care of them and their personalities come out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.