Betta Fish Forum banner

Culls in US!

9K views 80 replies 11 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
Hey guys! Tomorrow I will hae a friend of mine. Bettascapes. A top notch breeder who won BOS male AND female at her first show come over to my house with 8 fish. 7 culls and a breeder for me. So any of you looking for any free fish just for the 12 dollar price of shipping, please stalk this thread. Ill be taking pictures tomorrow

#33 ·
Thanks Polukoff. Those pictures arent as good as what I usually get though. the sun was going down and I could barely even get what little sun there was left to take pics, and Bryan. okay, just send 12 dollars via paypal to the email address on page 3

#36 ·
Yes please! Last time you shipped on a Monday I received the betta by Wednesday which is perfect because I don't have school that day. :)

#40 ·
OMG! That is so AWESOME Mo!!! I love reptiles! I have two geckos. Yay! Now I'm even more excited! :D I will have to think of a good name for him.

#41 ·
Trust me, you will be amazed. I couldn't capture the true color of his eyes though yesterday in a pic, also. I'm sending some Atisons Betta PRO with him. Bettascapes had said her fish usually don't like NLS and she bred this fish.. So I sent a sample to help "aid" him onto eating the NLS. Like for the first week feed 3-4 pellets of attisons and slowly start feeding NLS

#42 ·
I can't wait to see him! His eyes sound cool. :) Oh thanks for letting me know. I appreciate you giving me a sample to get him through. I will definitely take it slow with the NLS. That is a shame we can't get Atisons Betta PRO anymore. I heard such great things about it.

#44 ·
Wow 12 bottles! Will you just switch to NLS when you run out? You will not run out for awhile though, lol.

#45 ·
I had twenty at the beginning of summer.. 0_o.. But I lost like 5 bottles to dropping them or the dog eating them, lol. So I guess I'll last for a few more years.. Ill probably switch to Golden Pearls. You can buy them from the IBC website

#46 ·
Awww. LOL! Hungry Doggie. Oh that sounds good. I will def get some of those. I like the name. Sounds fancy. :D Thanks!

#49 ·
Ooh, my, these are stunners <3 Especially like that cellophane guy, with the curved spine/no vents...I'll ask my mom about getting him :D Also, that one you're getting, Redraz, is stunning - definitely share more pics of him when he arrives! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.