Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM   #22211 
rubbie5837

I agree, unless you are willing to provide an active terrier with plenty of exercise, a yard is necessary. I've had 3 and one mix. My favorite was my snowman. He had the perfect pit personality and loved everyone he met. He was absolutely stunning too. I miss him but I just wasn't able to give him the care he needed.
Attached Images

Last edited by rubbie5837; Today at 08:32 AM.
rubbie5837 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM   #22212 
Tealight03

He's beautiful!

Someday...
Tealight03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM   #22213 
rubbie5837

Oh, he was gorgeous, but a real pain in the rear. He had severe seperation anxiety and would destroy anything that he could reach. He chewed through several crates and destroyed countless things. He also would get car sick so I couldn't leave him at home, but would have to get my car shampooed whenever I took him anywhere. He chewed through my bathroom door because I went down the street to the store. I loved him, but I had to find him a more suitable home. I was living in an apartment so I didn't have a yard for him, although I don't think he would have stayed in it. He wanted to be with me wherever I went. I hope that he is happy now and I think about him alot. He had a wonderful friendly personality and changed alot of people's minds about pitbulls. The most he ever did was knocked people down by plowing into them and then would lick like crazy. He was 80 lbs of pure love.
Old Today, 12:59 AM   #22214 
sharkettelaw1

My dad had a giant breed boerbul like that. He was over 100kgs which even for his size was light. Could never take him for walks because he just drags you LOL. I tried that once, and he bolted, dragging me along the pavement with me attached to the lead. Then came back and slobbered in my face. May end up getting myself a German Shepherd.
sharkettelaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:00 AM   #22215 
Bailmint

Rubbieeee! Long time no see! [Your Skype got hacked]
Bailmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:12 AM   #22216 
rubbie5837

Same to you. Yeah, my Skype has been acting crazy!
Old Today, 08:42 AM   #22217 
rubbie5837

I am beginning to ponder rehoming wisp. Ugh! I'm not a happy camper when I get woken up at 4 in the morning by a furry little brat demanding her breakfast be served when she wants it. But then I can't stay mad at that cute little face peeping up at me. She knows she has me wrapped around her little toe.
Old Today, 09:09 AM   #22218 
Mousie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkettelaw1 View Post
My toes are so swollen, they look like red marbles on sticks. Red, irritable, itchy and sore. I hate winter toes. Wish summer would come already

I feel your pain. Chilblains is no fun! I had a nasty outbreak a few months ago, and my big toe became infected. At the same time, an old root canal I had done many years ago failed and was massively infected. Sitting in a dentist chair (Id rather dig my eyes out with a spork) having a root canal redone while my toes hurt and itched so bad I could barely sit still was no fun at all.

I was eating antibiotics, yogurt, tons of antihistamines for the itch and 3 Z-Quills every night so I could sleep through the itch. Fun. Said no one ever.
Mousie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:02 AM   #22219 
sharkettelaw1

The first time I got it, I foolishly put my toes in warm water. Holy smokes did that hurt. My toes turned blue from the bruising. Not fun at all, you're very right about that
sharkettelaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou